Ingredients: Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Niacinamide, B1 (as thiamine mononitrate), B2 (as riboflavin), B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate), Selenium (as methylselenocysteine), Manganese (as manganese citrate), Bilberry (25% Anthocyanosides) (berries), Lutein (as esters) (marigold petal extract), Zeaxanthin (as esters) (marigold petal extract), Ginkgo Biloba (24% Ginkgoflavonglycosides) (leaves), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gamma Tocopherol, Grape Seed Extract (95% Polyphenols), Quercetin (from Dimorphandra mollis), Taurine, and EyeBright (leaves).Vision Optimizer® supports visual function and ocular antioxidant status.
Vision Optimizer® supports visual function and ocular antioxidant status.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are critical antioxidant carotenoids for the macula of the eyes. Dark green, leafy vegetables are good sources of lutein and zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin reduce age-related increase in the lens’ density.
- Extract contains anthocyanosides,which are plant pigments known to protect night vision.
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels in the eyes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Selenium and Vitamin B2 support the antioxidants glutathione and glutathione peroxidase, which protect the eyes’ lenses.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract promotes circulation and contains potent free radical scavenging flavonoids known as ginkgoflavonglycosides.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant that protects lens architecture.